These research grants from the NBA may be of interest to members:
The National Blood Authority (NBA) is pleased to advise that applications are now invited for research grants under the NBA’s National Blood Sector Research and Development Program.
Applications for grant funding will fall into one of the three following categories:
- Project Grants (up to 3 years)
- Seed Grants (up to 1 year)
- Scholarship (up to 1 year)
Applications are required to address evidence gaps in either:
- Patient Blood Management (as identified in the PBM Guidelines), or
- Immunoglobulin product use (as described in the Grant Opportunity Guidelines )
Applications close at 11:59PM on 5 April 2019 (Australian Eastern Daylight Time AEDT).
Further information, including the Grant Opportunity Guidelines, Application Forms, and the standard Funding Agreement can be found on the National Blood Authority website