Immunoglobulin (Ig) Program Updates – April 2021 update now available
The latest Ig Program Update is now available on the NBA website www.blood.gov.au/Ig-program-updates.
Ig Program Updates provide a snapshot of the NBA’s current work program and priorities in the immunoglobulin space.
Current topics include:
- release of new educational and training resources
- updates to BloodSTAR
- updated data on Ig usage
- commencement of an Ig Program evaluation review
- Ig health technology assessment (HTA) reviews by the Medical Services Advisory Committee (MSAC)
- work on the Ig prioritisation framework
- reports on Ig committee and stakeholder meetings.