This article summarises daratumumab’s effects on pre-transfusion immunohaematology testing and its impact on clinical practice and makes practical recommendations based on a consensus from medical and scientific transfusion experts and myeloma specialists on behalf of the Australian and New Zealand Society of Blood Transfusion and Myeloma Scientific Advisory Group to Myeloma Australia, respectively.
- Guidelines for the Implementation and Use of Electronic Medical Records for Transfusion
- 2021 Peter Schiff and CSL Overseas Virtual Meeting Grants
- In Memoriam Associate Professor John Carter
- Investigation and Management of Acute Transfusion Reactions – open for public consultation
- Remaking of standards and legislative instruments for human cell and tissue products, blood and blood components