The ANZSBT Special General Meeting was held on 11th December 2020 which resolved and ratified our new constitution. A big thank you to all our members who attended this meeting. Your time and effort was greatly appreciated. The new constitution can be found on our website by clicking here….
- Transfusion Practitioners across the world a new podcast by ISBT
- RACP Awards, Medals and Honorary Fellowship
- Applications for the Prof Heimburger Award 2023 are now open
- Implementation and use of electronic medical records in blood management and transfusion practice – Blood Matters survey report 2021
- Public Consultation Open – ANZSBT Guidelines for prevention of transfusion-associated graft-versus-host disease (TA-GVHD)