3rd Perioperative Patient Blood Management Symposium
Education Centre, RBWH, Butterfield Street, Herston
15th and 16th February 2019
The Centre for Excellence and Innovation in Anaesthesia (CEIA) at the RBHW would like to inform you of the 3rd Perioperative Patient Blood Management Symposium. This year the focus will be Perioperative Anaemia: From Basic to Complex.
Patient Blood Management is complex and its implementation often presents many challenges. The Symposium will focus on the importance and evidence in Perioperative Patient Blood Management and provide an update on policies and guidelines and advice on implementation strategies.
Local, national and international experts in the field of Patient Blood Management will present state of the art knowledge and latest research.
- Clinicians have the opportunity to exhibit their scientific poster (Poster prize valued at $500) – Submission form is on the registration page.
- Dedicated workshop day held on Friday 15th followed by the Symposium on Saturday 16th February 2019.
- Participants in the ANZCA CPD program, may claim this major haemorrhage course as an emergency response activity in their CPD portfolio otherwise participants in the ANZCA CPD program may claim this event under the Knowledge and Skills Activity Learning sessions at 1 credit per hour
- Registration fee is $300 for medical specialists, $200 for medical trainees, Nurses, Anaesthetic Healthcare Practitioners & Scientists and $100 for workshops
- Four different workshops will be held on Friday 15th. The workshops all run concurrently and can be booked by selecting 1, 2, 3 or 4 at booking process.
Register at https://www.trybooking.com/414761
Please click here... to view the program.
Please click here.... to view the information form.